All the staff at EBVC would like to thank all the pet owners who have been trusting us with managing their pet health needs and also for trusting us to provide a COVID-19 safe work place to visit.
As we know there have been some lifting of restrictions on what the victorian public are allowed to do. There have also been some REIMPOSITION of restrictions due to evidence of community spread of COVID-19.
The key action is to maintain correct PHYSICAL DISTANCING. This is important in the community and in the clinic.
So our policies at EBVC have not changed.
When you visit EBVC:
- You will be met outside the front door by our helpful staff who will explain what to do.
- Your head temperature will be taken. Hand sanitise on way in.
- Please dont enter until this staff member asks you to.
- One person per pet/consultation . Other family members will need to wait in their car.
- Please then wait in the ‘waiting zone’ allocated to you. Please dont walk around the waiting room. Please dont select pet food- staff will do this for you.
- The vet will open and close the doors for you.
- Please remain seating in our special ORANGE consult room chairs.
- Our staff will assist the vet when conducting physical exams or treatments as needed
- We are taking cards payments only. We are avoiding cash.
- Please exit after hand sanitising via the far door. It is a one way system.
Pet owners are welcome to wear face masks. Our staff will be.
Thank you for reading and noting this, dont worry, our staff will help you when you arrive!
Dr Michael Heath and Dr Damian McShane
( note: There are some areas in the community where these protocols are not being used. However, for pet owners and our staff to remain safe and for EBVC to remain open we need to continue the good work)