There has been a lot of talk about “dog baiting” over the last couple of years.
This September (2019) we had two dogs bought into the clinic unwell and showing signs of some type of toxicity. After further investigation the owners found snail bait and meat filled with snail bait scattered through their front lawn (see photo).
Thankfully the owners were home and able to bring the dogs in early enough to be treated and are on the road to recovery.
This occurred in Carnegie so if you live in the surrounding area, please be aware!